In today’s episode, I sit down with Cindy Montanarella, another fellow St. Thomas parishioner and former student from the Kino Catechetical Institute. Cindy is also the sister of one of my oldest friends (and an old friend in her own right). I ask her, “How Did You Get Here?”
Note: some links lead to my Amazon affiliate page, which has generated precisely zero dollars in the 10+ years I’ve had it.
- Jack Mormon
- CAPE Catholic
- Jesus Shock by Peter Kreeft
- I couldn’t find the Archbishop Fulton Sheen quote comparing Eucharistic Adoration to radiation therapy, but I’m sure he was a fan of the idea…
Ss. Ambrose, Monica, and Augustine
“Speak less to Augustine about God and more to God about Augustine.”St. Ambrose to St. Monica
- Here’s a good article from Word on Fire about St. Monica: How St. Monica Can Help Your Child Return to the Church
Leila Miller’s books on divorce:
- Primal Loss: The Now-Adult Children of Divorce Speak
- Impossible Marriages Redeemed: They Didn’t End the Story in the Middle
1 O Lord, my heart is not lifted up,King David
my eyes are not raised too high;
I do not occupy myself with things
too great and too marvelous for me.
2 But I have calmed and quieted my soul,
like a child quieted at its mother’s breast;
like a child that is quieted is my soul.
3 O Israel, hope in the Lord
from this time forth and for evermore.
- RCIA at St. Thomas the Apostle: http://staphx.org/becomingcatholic
- Subscribe, like, rate, etc.!
- Rob’s Blog: www.robdrapeau.com
- Pray for Us!
- Stay Healthy
- To Cindy Montanarella for overcoming her shyness and coming on the show.
- To Zoom for existing (and making this episode possible).
- To BPD for producing the show.